Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let OCF UWA teach you a thing or two about studying for exams :)






One day, as the Curtin and Murdoch OCFers were drinking Easy Way bbt AGAIN (as they always do) while they were studying for their exams, they had too much pearls and forgot everything they had already studied.

So they prayed to God, "If only God could teach us a thing or two...."





This is what Will thinks, "I always try my best, that's why I've been UWA for 100 YEARS".





And this is what Jon reckons, "Who says I don't study?! I study too.... BLINDLY".



Lenard the nerd thinks, "No guys... the secret is, I study with a TABLE."

James 5:11 As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Are pearls a problem for you? Call 1800-PRAYER and ask for God! :)

P/s: Guess what we're reading?







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S NOT FUNNY IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT?
Is it a comic book?
Adeline

Anonymous said...

haha..amusing.. pretty creative i must say..

Kristi said...

hahahahahha so bad to will!!1

Lenard Chew said...

that's not true, will's a sport